One of the things that we pride ourselves on, here at Webfooted Designs, is our ethical approach to business. We genuinely want to do the right thing by our clients. With that in mind, if you contact us about our web design services we won’t:
- pass your details on to any third party without your permission
- use your contact details for any reason other than to answer your enquiry and our own record keeping
- spam you with unwanted marketing
Basically, we know how annoying that pesky salesperson is who won’t take no for an answer, so we won’t do anything that causes you to receive unwanted phone calls, emails or letters.
If your initial enquiry results in you becoming our client we will use your contact details to:
- correspond with you regarding the work we are carrying out for you
- send you occasional updates about the services we offer
That’s it, no hidden nasties. We’ll look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Webfooted Designs website does not store any information that would allow us to identify users on an individual basis. The cookies used on the website are as follows:
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP addresses anonymously on its servers. We do not associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
When you first load the site you will see a bar across the bottom of the screen alerting you to the fact that cookies are used on this site. When you click the ‘Okay, Thank You’ button a cookie is stored so that you don’t keep seeing the alert each time you visit the site.